- Conference sessions can be 25 or 50 minutes in length inclusive of introductory and closing remarks, and Q & A.
- Membership in MTNA/NJMTA is not a requirement to submit a proposal or present a session.
- All selected presenters are required to register for the conference. Presenters may attend for free on the day of their session, and will receive a discounted registration rate for the second day of the conference. Lunch on your presentation day will be provided.
- Proposals should not be commercial in nature, however we welcome Exhibitor Showcases. Please see the Conference Vendor and Advertising page for more information.
- Higher preference will be given to proposals that are pedagogical in nature.
- Please list any equipment needs in the registration form.
- Biographies should include presentation experience if possible.
- Biographies should not exceed 1 page per presenter. Full bios should be 500 words or less. A 35-50 word bio is requested for advertising purposes.
- Only Word or PDF format for text documents will be accepted. Photos should be high resolution JPG or TIFF.
Please have the following information ready before submitting a proposal:
- Contact mailing address, e-mail address and phone number
- 250-word proposal (full description of the proposal)
- Short session description (one that will appear in the program book)
- One-page resume for each presenter (Biographical or Curriculum Vitae are acceptable)
- 35 to 50 word bio for each presenter for the program book
- Color photograph of each presenter
* The resume(s) and photo(s) will be uploaded as individual files within the proposal and each file title should contain the name of the presenter for example: JohnSmithResume.doc or JohnSmithPhoto.jpg (or other image files).
If you have any questions about the conference proposal process, contact Renae Block at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The deadline for submissions is June 30, 2018.
- There will be a limited number of proposals accepted based on the time available in the schedule.
- Proposals will be reviewed and selected by the committee, and notifications will be sent out by mid-August.